The pavilion was built in 1934 to the designs of Morley Horder and is listed. It is timber-framed and boarded with a thatched roof, and before our additions it had never provided wet services. The extension contains changing rooms with lockers under a new thatched roof joined to the existing building by a flat-roofed steel framed and glass block-clad link containing showers and WCs. Steel external steps and a ramp ensure that the pavilion can be used in a number of different ways. The project was featured in Country Life.